Global FC’s collaborative approach is unique. Our wraparound approach has allowed for diverse partners to come to the same table. They consist of, but not limited to: sports organizations, activist organizations, educational institutions, businesses, families, government organizations, and other community partners.
“We grow and function as a community that works together to grow the resources, community and ecology. As a result the team(s) grow outward around a common goal, not downward like a bureaucracy or ideology. With each addition of a team member, the resources, community and ecology grows for everyone. This approach is what creates catalytic impact. The ripples continue to grow and the energy of the ripples feed each other.”
At the core of our partnerships is a community of citizens which we build webs of collaborations, forming an overlapping and interconnected consortium of socially-minded players. Creating strong and effectives pipelines with our partners gets us further faster by linking resources directly to advance our mission.
Thank you to our partners and supporters.
- Master’s Transportation
- Kansas City Public Schools (KCPS)
- Jewish Vocational Services (JVS)
- United Way of Greater Kansas City (UWGKC)
- Kansas City Scott Gallagher (KCSG)
- Finesse Soccer
- US Soccer
- Challenger Sports
- Heartland Soccer Association
- Kansas State Youth Soccer Association (KSYSA)
- SVN Charter School
- Kansas City International Academy (KCIA)
- Kansas City All Girls Prep Academy (KCGPA)
- Graceway Church
- United Nations Association of Greater KC
- Dicks Sporting Goods
- Jimmy Johns
- Kissick Construction